*ProPlus is the official Feiyu Tech distributor for Singapore with local support for Feiyu-Tech products! Product comes with 1 year local warranty. *
The Feiyu FY-WG 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal is a miniaturized version of Feiyu's handheld gimbals, offering motorized 3-axis stabilization in a compact, wearable form factor for GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3, and similarly sized action cameras. Designed with flexibility in mind, the FY-WG features 1/4"-20 threaded holes for horizontal, vertical, or inverted mounting onto a variety of support devices. It is can also be used with any accessory the uses the standard GoPro three-prong mount thanks to an included adapter, letting you capture all of the immersive action camera shots that you're accustomed to, but with full motorized 3-axis stabilization. For streamline operation, a single button turns the gimbal on and lets you switch between operating modes. You can also plug-in an optional remote control for adjusting pan, tilt, and roll angles and other calibration settings.
- Camera Compatibility
- Compatible with GoPro HERO4, HERO3+, HERO3, AEE action cameras, and other models with similar dimensions. There is also enough room to accommodate an attached GoPro LCD BacPac.
- Flexible Mounting Options
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes lets you mount the camera horizontally, vertically, or inverted. It can also be used with any accessory that has a standard GoPro three-prong mount using an included adapter.
- Operating Modes
Pan Following Mode: Locks tilt and roll axes. Camera smoothly pans to follow the direction of the handle.
Tilt and Pan Following Mode: Locks roll axis. Camera smoothly follows the pan and tilt motion of the handle. All Axis Lock: Locks the pan, tilt, and roll axes of the camera in the position it is in when mode is activated.
Inverted Mode: Allows you to turn the gimbal upside-down. This mode is an inverted version of the Pan Following Mode.
Standby Mode: The gimbal remains on but the motor is shut down.
- Camera Orientation Detection System
- No matter how your camera is mounted (left-aligned or right-aligned, upright or inverted), the FY-WG will identify the mounting position and automatically make the appropriate adjustments to its configuration.
- Single-Button Operation
- A single button is used to turn the gimbal on/off and switch between operating modes.
- Compatible with Optional Remote Control
- An optional remote control is available that enables pan, tilt, and roll angle adjustment, as well as other calibration settings. For manual tilt adjustment, simply hold the camera in the desired position for about half a second to register the setting.
- Consumes less than 10 microamps of power on standby
- Powered using two 900mAh 16340 type batteries (four batteries included)